What Home Service SEO Can Do for Your Company?
Ever wonder why you aren’t doing as much work in the most wealthy areas of your city, or why you don’t get any calls from customers in the smaller suburbs and towns near your main city? It is not an accident. Google isn’t recognizing your home improvement website as relevant in these areas, so you won’t be getting leads. Contractor Marketing Gurus allows you to optimize for specific search terms that are relevant to your target regions. This will tell search engines that your website is available in those areas and should be recommended to them. Continue reading to learn more about home service SEO.
Local SEO for home service providers is not effective without:
- Local SEO strategies that attract your target audience to your area.
- Smart keyword research that identifies buyer intent keywords used to identify potential customers who are looking for your services right now and are willing to hire you.
- A sound content marketing strategy will result in compelling content creation for blogs, service pages, or other content that converts website visitors into leads.
- To increase your online traffic and presence, create and post business listings in online directories.
- You can also use off-page SEO techniques like link building to encourage quality backlinks from authority sites within your industry.
- Social media marketing includes optimization of posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Targeted Local SEO
Your target audience as a home service provider is your local residents. Retail businesses may want to target customers nationally or internationally, but your business will be based in your local community. Here are ways your local SEO can help you target your audience:
- Mobile phone users can find your business via directories, search engines, and social media platforms.
- Your business will be visible on Google Maps, Apple Maps, and other navigational apps.
- Not only will you improve your SERP rankings, but your sidebar that displays local maps listings through your Google My Business profile will also be improved.
Keyword Research for SEO
Keywords are words and phrases people use to search for relevant search terms and results. These keywords will be detected by Google’s search engine and placed higher on the SERP to ensure that people searching for them can find your business.
Compelling Content Writing
It is no longer enough to just focus on website copywriting and content in your home service SEO plan. Google and consumers both want fresh, engaging, and informative content.
Strategic Backlinking and Internal Link Building
If you are a home-service company looking to develop a local SEO strategy, then you have probably heard the terms ‘white-hat SEO’ and ‘black hat SEO techniques’. While black-hat SEO can help you increase your visibility, it can also cause long-term damage to your business. These are some of the most popular black-hat SEO strategies that you should avoid:
- Keyword stuffing is when you use keywords so often that Google flags your site as spam.
- Purchase links from spammy websites with low authority.
- Automated and scraped content that is a duplicate of the work of other content creators and doesn’t offer any value to readers.
These tactics can cause Google to blacklist your website, making it difficult to find and requiring that you start your home-service SEO strategy from scratch.
White-hat SEO for home services is basically SEO that follows the rules. These methods can bring you traffic and visibility increases.
A backlink is the highlighted text in a blog post that links to another website. To get backlinks, you need to reach out to websites with higher authority and ask them if they would be willing to link to your website, blog post, or service page. This is not an easy process. You can expect to spend a lot of effort and time on outreach in the beginning, only to receive rejection after rejection.
Optimized Social Media Marketing
To be effective in SEO, you must use all of the tools available to you. Even ignoring one of these channels can be a missed chance for growth.
Many home improvement business owners aren’t sure whether they should include social media marketing in their SEO strategy. But the truth is, it’s amazing how social media marketing can have an impact on SEO for home service contractors. Customers can interact with you through social media posts more than they can through your website, which leads to increased engagement. These social media posts can also be used to build searchable backlinks for your home service company.
Why Choose Contractor Marketing Gurus to Do Home Service SEO?
Our Playbook is a mix of short-term as well as long-term marketing channels that creates an ideal online marketing strategy. It has been shown to increase the ROI of our clients.
Services offered in our Playbook:
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Lead Generation
- Custom CRM Building Out
- Google Ads – Pay Per Click
- Google My Business and Google Maps Setup
- Not only that, but you will rank number one on Google for both your local and national maps.
There are many SEO companies out there. But, we have the best SEO strategies for your home service businesses. Contractor Marketing Gurus is 100% dedicated to your success. Our business grows as yours does. Contact us today!