If you are currently a home service provider, you know the importance of having an effective lead generation campaign. Although there are many ways to generate leads, getting more home service leads makes it easier to grow your business at a faster rate.
5 Ways to Increase Home Service Leads
Although pay-per-click advertising and lead generation services are great ways to drive leads for your business, they don’t necessarily have to be the only ways to generate them. These five marketing strategies will help you get new leads without breaking the bank.
1. Get the Most Out of Your Business Cards
You can make your business cards more powerful by linking them to your online marketing strategy. Create an exclusive offer for those who receive your business card. A business card could include a discount of 10% on installation or a guide to roof maintenance that is unique to roofers.
Other benefits of business cards include:
- Your team can quickly exchange contact information via business cards while on the job.
- High-quality, professionally-designed business cards show professionalism and care for your company and image.
- You can use business cards in many ways. For example, leave them in high-traffic areas and include invoices and receipts. Then, give them to family and friends to give to your target audience.
- Printing business cards can be done for very little money.
- Your business cards can be a powerful tool for generating leads. They are not just a way to keep your company in the minds of prospects and leads, but they also offer value.
2. Ask Your Customers to Leave Online Reviews
After a customer makes a purchase, or you have completed a project, make it a habit to ask for feedback. It doesn’t have to be difficult. You can ask in person, remind them on your invoice, or send them a link via email, text, or phone call.
3. Social Media Allows You to Engage With Your Target Audience.
Your business must have a social media presence to attract new customers. 82% spend time on social media channels in the U.S. Engaging with your target audience through social media channels that they use builds brand awareness and credibility, which can influence buyers’ decisions.
These are the largest social media channels in America:
- Facebook (302.28 million active users)
- YouTube (205.9 million active users)
- Instagram (118.9 million active users)
Study after study shows that professionals who use social media to promote their services and build a community around them have a 44% conversion rate from customers to visitors. The Pew Research Center found that Facebook is the most popular social media platform among those aged 30-64. This is also the group of people who are most likely to have a home.
4. Establish a Referral Program
Referrals are a great way to build customer loyalty and generate new customers. Referrals are also 18% more likely than regular customers to remain with your business over the long term and have a 16% greater lifetime value.
Both business owners and customers will find the best referral programs easy to use. Referral platforms such as Extole organize everything in one place. This gives businesses full control over how their programs look, what rewards and incentives they offer to referrals and advocates, and provides real-time analytics to help measure the results.
Vivint is a provider of home security products and installations. They used an early referral campaign that gave brand advocates the chance to earn up to $600 for referring customers. Advocates received $50 per referral and new customers were also eligible for $50 off their first purchase. This was a win-win situation for both their business and their customers.
5. Google My Business Listing Update
Google My Business (GMB) listings are key to quickly appearing in Google’s local search results and generating organic leads for home services. Your GMB listing places your home service business on the map. It boosts your local SEO (SEO) and makes it easy to reach potential leads via your website or phone number.
Ready to Get More Leads Today?
With a small investment of your time and money, you can create and grow your marketing systems to obtain a steady supply of leads. The more efficient you make the process, the more free time you’ll have to grow and expand your home service business.
Services Offered in Our Playbook:
- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Lead Generation
- Custom CRM Build Out
- Google My Business and Google Maps Setup
- Most importantly, ranking you number 1 on Google!
If you’re in the market to boost your home remodeling business, look no further than Contractor Marketing Gurus. Contact us today!